Thursday 28 March 2013

Great Music & Tea, Kira

 
 
My new plant shelf Andrew made for me.
A home for most of my seedlings until it warms up enough to move them into the screen porch.
 
 
 
 
 
A plant sale is in the works for May, I am very excited! There are lots of plants to sell. I will give out more detail as we get closer to May.
 
 
 
 
 
The past few days the sun has been shining, perfect weather for drying. I was able to catch up on laundry.
Since we decided to not fix the dryer after it died this past winter.
 
 
 
 
 
Afternoon tea.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The sound of Andrew's guitar and voice filling the rooms of our home.
 
 
 
 
 
Fern and Meer dancing to Daddy's music.
 
 
 
 
 
And baby chicks. The hatching has started and will carry on well into the summer.
 
 
 
 
 
Here is a catchy father daughter duet!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment